Ganesha Group is bringing Vivid Color Master and Instagram Celebrity Rebecca Taylor to host exclusive, FREE color classes in London on Monday, March 20th and Dublin on Wednesday, March 22nd. From 7 pm – 10 pm. Doors open at 6 pm!
Now is your chance to get the inside scoop on advanced techniques for creating vibrant and long-lasting hair color masterpieces without causing damage.
Rebecca Taylor will be discussing what’s haute and what’s not in current hair color trends as well as coloring techniques that are taking over the UK by storm.
During the class you’ll learn how to:
• take your fashion color service from ‘dull to dynamic’
• mix and create vivid and long lasting custom color shades
• safely and effectively pre-lighten hair to the appropriate level of lift
• rinse multiple fashion color shades without transfer or color bleeding
• incorporate b3 into your color services to elevate the salon experience
• remove fashion color and shift back to natural shades
• perfect, seamless balayage hair painting
• maintain color longevity + at-home tips and tricks!
Guests will also learn Rebecca’s signature Chameleon Color and Sand Art techniques as seen on Good Morning America, Vogue, Teen Vogue, Glamour, Elle, Buzzfeed, and more. This is an amazing opportunity for local colorists and stylists to receive coaching from an industry expert who has earned a social media following of over 1 million followers from all over the globe.
Rebecca Taylor is a Master Colorist, International Educator & Editorial Stylist, Founder of Vivid Education, and Creator of Hairstylist Education Forum. You can follow her on social media @rebeccataylorhair for tutorials, giveaways, and endless edgy hair color inspiration.
Back to News